- 1 Made engine immobilizers standard on all vehicles produced as of November 2021.
- 2 Developed a software upgrade to equip these vehicles with an “ignition kill” feature designed to prevent the popularized method of theft.
- 3 Rolled out the free anti-theft software upgrade to all of the nearly 4 million vehicles involved.
- 4 Provided auto insurance options through a collaboration with AAA insurers.
- 5 Initiated a program to reimburse affected customers for their purchase of steering wheel locks.
- 6 Established a program to provide free steering wheel locks to law enforcement agencies across the country for distribution to local residents who own or lease affected vehicles.